Where will your adventure take you? From a day sail in St Austell Bay to sailing sround the UK, there's a voyage for everyone!
Choose your perfect sailing adventure from our list of scheduled sailing trips below or alternatively, if you'd like to speak to us about organising a trip for your school or youth group get in touch below and let us know your requirements.
- Tall Ships & Yacht Races
- Experience Day
- School Holiday Activites
Frequently Asked Questions
After booking we'll send you our crew handbook, but to help with those frequent questions we've also compiled a few useful answers below. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us using the form below.
- All meals while onboard
- Tea, coffee, cordial and snacks
- Safety equipment
- Waterproofs as required
- Boat transfers ashore as required
- Travel to and from the vessel at the beginning and end of your voyage
- Onshore excursions and entertainment, for example guided tours, restaurant meals, drinks
- Towel, sleeping bag, pillow and pillow case
- Waterproof boots – please call for further information, especially if you are going offshore as part of your voyage or sailing when the weather may be changeable