Once again our fantastic Quiz & Auction returns to the National Marine Aquarium for another night of challenging questions (not quite as hard as last time) and auctioning madness. The evening was a great success with teams pitting themselves against our quiz master Luke followed by an auction, all to raise funds to help get us afloat again.
This years event will follow on from the success of the last with teams of 5 or 6 vying for the top spot. The dramatic backdrop of the Eddystone Reef exhibit will help create a great evening where we're hoping that local businesses and individuals will all join in with the fun. This year we are holding the event on 17th March from 7pm and tickets cost just £6 per person or £30 for a team of up to 6 and all proceeds will go towards supporting Morvargh & Tall Ship sailing in Plymouth.
Prizes will be offered for the 1st & 2nd placed quiz teams and a raffle will be held at the end of the evening along with the auction. We're currently getting the list of raffle prizes and auction items together but will post them here once confirmed.
We are in the process of getting all the auction items and raffle prizes together, once confirmed we will list them below. Please support our donors by visiting their websites.
- Three course Dinner for 2 at the Holiday Inn Plymouth
- Hotel stay for 2 at the Holiday Inn Plymouth
- £25 voucher for Glen Gorman Bespoke Picture Framing
- Van Gogh - Bateaux a Saint Marie framed print
- Signed Tom Cunliffe book, Sailing, Yachts & Yarns
- Lunch voucher for the Duke of Cornwall Hotel
- Meal for two at the Boston Tea Party
- Portrait Photography Session with Mike Kinsey Snapstar Photography
- Veg Box from Riverford Organic Farms
- Limited Edition signed Richard Briggs print from Kaya Gallery